Having Beautiful, Sparkling, Clean Windows Really Is Possible
Your home is your castle. And when your castle has dirty windows, the king or queen can get a little testy. But unlike castles, yours isn't a fairy tale. It takes work to keep it clean and shiny.
TLC Window Cleaning Service, Inc. has a team of residential window cleaning professionals who are mindful of your castle and how to protect it.
Regular window cleaning to keep your windows clean is more than just keeping up appearances. It feels good knowing that the windows of your house sparkle and give your home the added curb appeal of beautiful and regular maintenance because friends, family, and visitors do notice.
We take very special care not to track in mud or dirt from the outside when cleaning the inside windows. Further, while working at your home, our window cleaning experts will maintain a professional decorum - they will not use profane language or smoke - in short, they will be on their best behavior at all times.
Clean It & Forget It!
At TLC Window Cleaning Service, Inc. we also offer a residential window cleaning program called 'Clean It and Forget It' where each month or quarter we come and clean your outside windows for you including the glass, the surrounds, the frames and the supports for one low annual price (or pay monthly if you wish). No contracts or hidden fees. Contact us for more details.
We believe in providing an excellent service at a fair price. Sure there are window washers out there willing to clean your windows at cut-rate, cheap prices. But be careful because you'll get what you pay for. Questions, see the Residential FAQ's.
Read Reviews from Happy Customers What Your Neighbors Are Saying
Here are some things to look and ask for when choosing a window cleaning company:
- Will they open each window and clean your sills and tracks?
Most window washers never open the windows.
- Do they actually scrub your screens instead of just wiping them off?
It makes no sense to have clean glass and dirty screens.
- Do they look professional and are they in company uniforms?
If they're not willing to invest in looking professional, then they're in this for the short term.
- Ask for plenty of references along with phone numbers.
A reputable window washing company should be glad to provide them to you.
- Are they insured and bonded, and do they carry workers' compensation?
Things happen. You need to be fully protected in case of unforeseen situations.
- Do they use poles or ladders?
In addition to a 60 foot waterfed pole, we own ladders ranging from 2’ all the way up to 40’ so we'll be able to access every single window. We can reach it.
- Can you trust them in your home?
TLC Window Cleaning Service, Inc. professional window cleaners are permanent employees who have been through a full background check and are subject to random drug testing. We would never allow someone to come to your home that we would not be comfortable servicing in our own home. We do everything possible to ensure your security and confidence in our employees.
How we wash your windows:
- We use only the best tools and solutions to give you the cleanest windows possible.
- We begin by scrubbing your windows with a soft 'wand' wet with our cleaning solution. Our solution leaves no haze and is safe for window tinting.
- Next, we use a channeled rubber squeegee attached to a handle and work our magic, removing all the dirt and solution.
- Then, we towel dry the frames followed by detailing the glass with a separate micro fiber towel.
- When necessary, we use a glass specific scraper on the wet glass to remove paint, tape, or other debris.
- When finished, we get your approval so you can sit back and enjoy your sparkling clean windows.