And Why Your Neighbors Already Do ...
- Satisfaction is absolutely 100% guaranteed, always.
- We will arrive on time or you will receive a phone call if more than 15 minutes outside our projected arrival time. We know your time is valuable and will do our best to accommodate.
- Uniformed, safety trained technician present on every job.
- We clean windows all year round.
- We never wear shoes that have seen the outdoors in your home.
- References are always available upon request.
- Easy and flexible scheduling to best fit your schedule.
- Free on site or over the phone estimates.
- Have little ones? We work around nap time, doing that room first or last based on what is best for you.
- We move furniture if needed and move it back to the original position. No prep time involved for you.
- We are fully insured, bonded and yes, we do carry worker's compensation insurance.
- Quality: Highly-trained technicians, quality guarantee.
- Convenient: Dedicated phone staff, no-hassle service plan.
- Professional: Fully insured, background checked employees.
- All calls and emails are returned within minutes, not hours, or days.
- We follow up with every customer via call or email to ensure 'a job well done'.
- We stay in touch with you (respectfully) offering news, coupons, specials, or correspondence.
- You can see a picture of the technician coming to your home and our residential division office staff handling your account here on this website under The Team.
- We love pets!
- This is our profession, what we do, and it is reflected in the work we do for our clients.
- We are discreet and respect our client's privacy and homes. We do not sell or provide any of your information to anyone, ever.
TLC Window Cleaning Service, Inc. is a registered corporation in the State of NC. We are a fully insured, bonded, and licensed window and exterior building cleaning company carrying both Worker's Compensation and General Liability Insurance Policies.
Our company's goal is to provide our clients with the most safe and efficient window washing service. We take great pride in our work. Our uniformed staff of skilled professionals is highly trained and incorporates the latest advances in technology, safety, education, and training. Whether it's for your apartment or house, storefront, business office or a post construction building, TLC Window Cleaning Service, Inc. will provide you with an outstanding level of professional services at the price that will fit any budget.
..And if you are still deciding which company to use, be sure to ask our competition these questions. Here are 3 critical ones to ask BEFORE you invite them into your home:
Do you have insurance and if so, what insurance policies and coverage amounts does your company currently carry?
If the answer to this question is anything but a resounding 'YES', run. Make sure you SEE their current documents on their website or by asking them (especially worker's compensation). All kidding aside, whatever you do, do not have an uninsured cleaner perform any type of service for you. It may save you money at first, but the first time there's an accident you could be up the creek. Check our insurance documents.
Do you have any formal training?
This is a very important question and you want much more than a quick 'yes'. What exactly is their experience? How long have they been doing the services you are requesting? When did they learn, how were they trained, and were they tested? The right answers will give you peace of mind to know that you will be working with an ethical and qualified professional and leads into the next question.
Can I see your references?
If a window cleaning company has been in business for any period of time, and they do quality work, they should be able to provide you with references from their satisfied clients for you to call. And not just one or two, but three or four. Don't rely on the couple of testimonials they may have randomly placed on their website either. There should be dozens if not a hundred or more testimonials.