As a General Contractor, We Know You Want Confidence In Your Window Cleaner and Pressure Washing Company
Here's some questions you may want to ask:
- How do we approach a post construction window cleaning?
- How does TLC remove construction debris from glass?
- What supplies and chemicals are required?
- What about silicone caulking?
- Who do our services cater to?
- What do our services include?
- Why hire a professional company like TLC Window Cleaning Service, Inc.?
- Do you have tips to protect glass during construction?
- How does TLC partnering with Interior Cleaning Companies?
Post-Construction Cleaning - aka 'Builders Clean' or 'Initial Clean'
Once the dust has settled and you're almost ready to move in, contact TLC Window Cleaning Service, Inc. to schedule your post construction or renovation cleaning.
TLC Window Cleaning Service, Inc. has the equipment and experienced crews to do complete exterior new construction cleaning for office buildings, commercial buildings, schools, shopping centers, medical complexes, hotels, and airports. Our services include window cleaning, both exterior and interior, and commercial grade pressure washing. We clean dozens and dozens of buildings annually.
How does TLC Window Cleaning Service, Inc. remove typical construction debris (like adhesive, cement splatter, and caulking) off of glass?
- Scrapers can be used to remove the following items as long as the glass is not defective, containing fabricating debris and glass fines:
- taping mud
Chemical Use: Cement splatter can be loosened and safely removed from glass with the aid of chemicals. We use Titan Laboratory's "MDR-B" Mineral Deposit Remover. Another product we use is called Oil Flo. It is a safety solvent cleaner also manufactured by Titan Laboratories. It is a specialized product for removing debris such as:
- candle wax
- silicon caulk
- roof tar
- tree pitch
- adhesive stickers
If you would like more information about these products and other chemicals made by Titan Laboratories, visit their web site at: http://www.titanlabs.net
Removing silicone caulk from windows can be a very time consuming and tedious process. At most post construction window cleaning job sites, window installers leave silicone caulk on glass in the form of smears, finger prints, and globs. Oil Flo once again is our go-to product. Trying to remove these marks with a glass scraper, steel or copper wool pads, white nylon pads, just smears the caulking and does not effectively remove silicone from glass.
Our post construction services cater to:
- Retail Storefronts and Entire Shopping Centers
- Multi-Location Chain Stores
- Car Dealerships
- Office Buildings, Medical Parks, Hotels, Airports, and Schools
- Apartments, Townhomes, and Condos
- Industrial Facilities
- Entrance areas
- Building foundations
- Parking lots and decks
- Sidewalks and walkways
- Dumpster pad and area cleaning
- Loading docks
- Drive-Through areas
- Gum and Graffiti removal
- Building Exteriors
- Roof Wash
Post Construction Window Cleaning
The post construction clean is the most important clean that your windows will ever need. Our team has experience in all kinds of post construction window cleaning for both commercial and residential properties and we can remove even the most difficult of debris. We help to get your new windows looking new -as they should!
Reasons To Hire Professional Window Cleaners and Pressure Washers After A Building Project.
- Windows and the building structure itself have unique debris on them that would not normally be found during the usual operation of a building during its life cycle like paint, cement, silicon, glue, excessive dirt, and various other special residues.
- All it takes is one large scratch and a piece of glass can be ruined and glass is expensive!
- This is your project and you want the best result!
Why Hire TLC Window Cleaning Service, Inc. For A Construction Clean for windows and pressure washing vs a 'cleaning crew'?
- Residential and commercial maid services, although great at cleaning other surfaces do not usually have the expertise or tools for a specialized glass or pressure wash clean after a build.
- Our job is cleaning windows and structures, we have come across thousands of different window and pressure washing jobs and know how best to tackle each.
- We use top of the line official window cleaning equipment for scraping off debris.
- We use high end commercial grade mobile and trailered pressure washing units.
- We use proper techniques and take no short cuts.
- We are flexible on how we approach cleaning depending on the type of glass there is no one size fits all.
- We do not hire cheap laborers or other cleaners to pre-clean the glass.
- We know what scratches glass and what does not.
- We have worked on large expensive glass projects with much success.
- For best results, schedule us last or as late into the project as possible so we are not called back for costly re-cleans.
Tips For Protecting Your Glass During Construction
- Leave the glass installation till as late as possible in the process.
- Leave protective plastic coatings on the glass till the construction is finished.
- If there is no plastic cover then find a way to shield the glass.
- Make sure care is taken by the glazier when installing the glass.
- Care taken by tradesmen and other workers when working around the glass so as not to spray it with debris, bump it or cause other damage.
- Most scratches on glass occur from existing tradesmen on the job.