Instantly Boost Curb Appeal and Extend the Life of Your Roof
If you're thinking about replacing the roof on your home or business because of the streaks you see, then think again. Odds are high your roof has not reached the end of its life expectancy. If your roof is in good structural condition, but has black streaks (black algae), moss, or lichen patches on it, it DOES NOT need replacement. It needs a TLC Window Cleaning Service, Inc. Soft Roof Washing!
COMMITTED TO YOUR SATISFACTION . GET A FREE QUOTE!
Is It Safe For My Shingles?
At TLC Window Cleaning Service, Inc. we only use the methods approved by the Asphalt Roofing Manufacturer's Association (ARMA) and the leading shingle manufacturers.
Roofs must be cleaned with a gentle, soft wash. Our ARMA approved, non-damaging technique along with our unique cleaning formula ensures that your roof is clean and algae free for YEARS! Don't risk your expensive roof by using the wrong cleaning methods!
TLC Window Cleaning Service, Inc. also takes great care in protecting the landscaping around your home while cleaning your roof. We bag all downspouts and we cover all bushes. We either cover or thoroughly rinse all plants and trees keeping them properly protected throughout the cleaning process.
Some companies and individuals think it's ok to simply clean roofs with direct pressure washing. WE SAY NO! Direct pressure washing leads to:
- non-uniform color
- damaged shingles
- does not prevent algae, moss or lichen from growing back
- promoting growth of damaging organisms
Remember, DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE to use high pressure on your roof. Use of high pressure is extremely damaging and voids manufacturers warranties.
How We Clean Your Roof? The Roof Cleaning Process Explained... Step-By-Step
First, our Lead Tech will introduce himself to you, the customer and then clearly state what we will be doing.
- Then we properly prepare the landscaping surrounding your home. We generously water then cover your plants before cleaning the roof.
- All gutter drains are bagged to catch any runoff that may occur.
- Although it is not required, our preparation assures that your plants and lawn will be unharmed throughout the cleaning process. We take every precaution we can to protect your landscaping around the home.
- The tech will then place our ladders up on the gutter line of the roof using a ladder standoff. This helps protect the gutters from being damaged.
- Some roofs may have debris such as pine needles, sticks, and loose leaves. Before we begin to apply our soap, we safely sweep and/or blow off the roof when necessary.
- After we are sure that your landscaping is protected, we start the TLC Window Cleaning Service, Inc. roof cleaning process by gently soaking your roof in our unique cleaning formula from our custom-made spray applicator. What sets TLC Window Cleaning Service, Inc.' formula apart from other roof cleaners products is our formula contains foaming sticking agents that vastly decreases run-off from the spraying process. This helps keep the product off of your lawn, plants, patios, and decks.
- We spend the next few hours applying multiple coats of cleaning product to your roof to make 100% certain that we have covered every spot that needs cleaning. Results start to appear right away. You will see the black algae stains starting to disappear immediately and all of the moss and lichen will be turning white in color as it dies. At this point we recommend waiting for the rain and sun to cycle several times for the cleaning to be complete.
- You will find that the dead moss and lichen dries in the sun and then washes away in the rain, leaving your roof COMPLETELY CLEAN!
COMMITTED TO YOUR SATISFACTION . GET A FREE QUOTE!
How Long Do I Have To Wait To See Results?
When TLC Window Cleaning Service, Inc. cleans your roof, you will start to see results the same day. Most of the black algae will be gone right away. However, the moss, lichen, and problem spots may take a few rain and sun cycles to completely wash off.
Here is an Example of A Roof Replacement Cost
A 3,200 square foot roof with an addition on the back. Total cost to replace: $8,400 -$9,600! Wow, that's expensive! This is an actual estimate that the homeowner received. We can clean a roof for less than 10% of the cost of a new roof! And in this case, it was not needed after visual inspection. There was no damage and no leaks just a mildew infested roof, which is now clean as new.
Experienced and Professional
We have washed roofs, siding, decks, concrete and more since 2009 all over the Greater Raleigh surrounding area.
1. Professionally trained staff by a Nationally Accredited Association.
2. Committed to your satisfaction.
3. We provide a 1 Year Guarantee against the return of black algae streaks.
4. An amazing knowledge base for roof cleaning and soft washing.
5. We follow the highest standards in the roof cleaning industry in both safety and technique.
We network with leading companies around the country.
Our experience and knowledge are unsurpassed and unmatched. We continue our education every year by attending trade shows and networking with other companies throughout the United States.
Reasons Why You Should Have Your Roof Cleaned
Roofs are meant to reflect the sun and keep the attic cool through the use of ridge vents and fans. Black Roofs cost money by absorbing the heat from the sun. This black mold can and will get into your attic and cause a mold problem inside your home, causing other health related problems. Roof cleaning provides:
Premature Shingle Failure
Allows for Proper Home Maintenance
Helps the Environment
Increases Home Value
You will also save money on electric bills because the roof can do its job and reflect heat instead of absorbing heat. Retain the life span of the roof with a professional clean.