Are you a District Manager? Do you manage a large chain of stores, wanting one company to service them all and write one check? Are you a National Service Provider or a Facility Maintenance Company? Do you need window cleaning and/or pressure washing in multiple locations in different states? Call us today and we will quickly get you the quotes you need so you can make a decision...fast. We do not subcontract - our very own technicians do the work no matter where your stores are located. Currently, we service 447 of one chain, 62 of another, 309 of another, 53 of another, and dozens and dozens more!
When it comes to regional servicing, we are the best at what we do. No other company we know of handles the volume of multi-state locations as well as we do without subcontracting the work out. We DO NOT subcontract.
Clean It & Forget It!
And, not only do we offer superior cleaning but also at competitive pricing. Why do we stay so busy? We have a system that outshines the competition every time! We clean thousands of multi-location chain stores annually. From restaurants, pharmacies, grocery and sporting goods stores, and more, we guarantee that you will be surprised by both the price and the quality of our workmanship. Many members of our team have been with us for 10 years or more and they are experts at providing streak-free windows, and concrete free of moss, grime, and dirt. Call us today!
We are fully insured and meet all licensing requirements. Add us to your bid list or give us a call today to see how we can reduce costs and improve the appearance of your building.
Read Reviews from Happy Customers What Your Neighbors Are Saying
A full list of services that we offer for multi-chain work include:
- Entrance areas
- Sidewalks and walkways
- Dumpster pad and area cleaning
- Loading docks
- Drive-Through areas
- Gum and Graffiti removal
- Building Exteriors
How we wash your windows:
- We use only the best tools and solutions to give you the cleanest windows possible.
- We begin by scrubbing your windows with a soft 'wand' wet with our cleaning solution. Our solution leaves no haze and is safe for window tinting.
- Next, we use a channeled rubber squeegee attached to a handle and work our magic, removing all the dirt and solution.
- Then, we towel dry the frames followed by detailing the glass with a separate micro fiber towel.
- When necessary, we use a glass specific scraper on the wet glass to remove paint, tape, or other debris.
- When finished, we get your approval so you can sit back and enjoy your sparkling clean windows.